Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fans meet Danila in Paris! (September 4)

Two lucky fans got to meet Danila in Paris today! See pictures and video below!

Pictures:
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Autographs:
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 
Video:


  • Danila was recording a video of himself with the eiffel tower background for his mother! We stayed away and recognized him & let him finish
  • DANILA WAS SO SWEET AND PERFECT AND SO NICE AS ALWAYS
  • WHAT IS LIFE??? I looked at Danila being so perfect and casually talking for 6 MINUTES so long omg cannot believe it
  • It was only me from London so he recognized me, and he held me his hand to shook my hand!! HIS HAND so cute
  • he said again, talking about me and my letter from London " You touched me" <3
  • I mean he remember my letter, the letter I gave him in London and said IT TOUCHED HIM.... I can't even
  • HE SIGNED MY SHADOW KISS BOOK AT THE CABIN SCENE PAGE OMFG
  • He tried to read the cabin scene in french while signing my book OMG
  • He signed my SK book at this place " We can't..." "I know..." OMG

  • HE IS SO NICE AND AMAZING AND IM DYING !!!!!

No comments: