Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Richelle Mead Shares Exclusive Pics from ‘Vampire Academy’ Set with Yahoo! Movies


"The cast was so friendly and outgoing, and within 15 minutes of me arriving, nearly all of them stopped by to say hello and introduce themselves," Mead said as she described the photos from her visit which she shared with Yahoo! Movies exclusively. "The picture of me with Zoey and Cameron [Monaghan] was taken on the first day of my set visit. They were filming in a university lecture hall, and I got to take a seat right there with the students."

"[This] photo was taken on the last day of my two-day visit," she recalled. "I didn't actually believe they'd have a chair for me since my visit was so short, but they did! It took a fair amount of searching for it (and all the other cast chairs) because the crew moved around filming that day and kept taking the chairs with them," she explained. "Finding this reward at the end of our 'scavenger hunt' was definitely worth it though."

You can read the entire article + gallery from Yahoo! Movies HERE