Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Winner of The Weinstein Co.'s Contest Visits the Set


The winner of The Weinstein Co.'s Contest, Julia Munslow, is currently in London and has met the cast and crew on the set of Vampire Academy! During her trip, she was given the chance to go on set and get an inside look of the making of the movie. Lucky for us, she's sharing her experience on Twitter with us! Here is a compilation of her Q&A earlier:
Q: @ReadingGirl21: HOW WAS IT? :) A: AMAZING! (:

Q: ReadingGirl21: were you allowed to take pictures with the cast?! Can you answer fan Qs? :) A: I did! They're on the set photographer's camera, who did a lovely job taking pictures. I wasn't allowed to take any myself. A: I can't really give any details, but I'll answer what I can!
(Read More underneath!)

Q: @ReadingGirl21: So happy for you! When they let you post the pictures, i hope you'll share them with us (when you can!) :) A: I think they'll be posting them on Facebook and such as soon as they can! I'm looking forward to seeing them as much as you!
Q: @ReadingGirl21: For how long were you able to talk with the cast?! :) A: it was different for each one since some had to go shoot scenes and others weren't as busy! #VampireAcademy
Q: @ReadingGirl21: And Zoey and Danila? Did you meet them together? :) Omg aghsfdsaga A: I talked to them separately and together!
Q: @ReadingGirl21: + you filmed, or IF at some point you will be able to share? :) A: yes! It should be out soon! I'm not handling the editing or anything so I'm excited to see what they're putting together!
Q: @ChristyCabrera6: did you saw Danila?!?!:) A: a couple of times! (:
Q: @ChristyCabrera6: did you met the actors who play Jesse and Aaron? Sorry I forgot their names lol A: yes I did! Q: @Ery027: Did u have fun?? Did u met all the cast?? A: it was so much fun! I had the time of my life and it all went by way too fast :(
Q: @Ery027: I can imagine ok just one more question??? How was when u met Danila??? ahhh A: so, so incredibly kind! He was such a gentleman and it was so easy to see the gentle yet kickass Dimitri in him(:
Q: @Ery027: I can imagine ok just one more question??? How was when u met Danila??? ahhh A: so, so incredibly kind! He was such a gentleman and it was so easy to see the gentle yet kickass Dimitri in him(:
Q: @Ery027: How was Cameron and Dom??? A: Cameron wasn't on set :( Dom was lovely...he's quite the charmer (;
Q: @Ery027: Did u met Mark Waters and the Strigois??? A: I did meet mark waters! No strigoi were in sight though Q: @debby13: is there anything you can share with us pleaaase??? A: the cast is amazing. Absolutely incredible. They did such a wonderful job casting.
Q: @debby13: @I believe you! I loved all the casting choices! Who was the nicest to you? Was there chemistry berween zoey and danila? A: they were all so lovely! All of the cast seemed to get along incredibly with one another #VampireAcademy Q: @DanielaReyes199: HOW WHERE THEY? How was danila? And zoey? A: both were amazing(: I was able to see a few scenes(: Q: @BloodSistersUK: I'm sorry to join in with all the VA spam! But what was Zoey like? A: so sweet and outgoing! She IS Rose. #VampireAcademy Q: @alinemariz: what Zoey and Danila said first when meet you? :) A: hi, if I had read the books. Both were super friendly and perfectly lovely(: #VampireAcademy Q: @Natsky1988: are we gonna melt when we here Danila talk in the movie? I bet his accent is swoon worthy! A: I think I reinvented the definition of swoon today.(: #VampireAcademy Q: @natirivero: Hey Julia,I am so happy for you! What about Dom,Lucy and Cameron? How were they? A: thanks! Dom was so sweet and such a charmer. Lucy is adorable and perfectly lovely. Cameron wasn't on set :( Q: @LucyFryDaily: Im sure you had fun. PS Did you see Dragozera? ( Lucy + Dom) A: not together, but I met both of them (:
Q: @LucyFryDaily: Aww are they lovely as I heard? A: they are absolutely wonderful Q: @DanielleKAshe: Oh, did you get to hear Danila say 'Roza' at all? A: no, I didn't! Q: @ZoeyDFacts: What was your first reaction when you saw St Vladimir Academy? :) A: it's gorgeous! The set is beautiful (:
Q: @ZoeyDFacts: Did you see her blonde hair? How was it? :P A: very lissa and princess-y! She looked beautiful! #VampireAcademy Q: @DampiroseMorois: and about Sami? Did you see her? A: Sami is an absolute sweetheart, I talked to her for quite a bit(: #VampireAcademy Q: @toomuch_trouble: did they all have a quality to them that reminded you of the actual characters? A: surprisingly yes! It's hard to tell from pictures but they all have little things about them that reminded me of characters
Q: @toomuch_trouble: awh!! That's AWESOME!! so its not just their Godly good looks!! :p A: absolutely not! I only saw a little of the shooting but it was wonderful! #VampireAcademy Q: @danasmusic1: Haha! I literally have NO idea what to ask! Ok, was it everything you hoped for and more??? A: it was so wonderful! The cast and crew were so welcoming and kind! Q: @zobotdeutch: What can you say about @ZoeyDeutch? :) A: she's so sweet and outgoing and absolutely rose. Q: @Skyhazzard: what was your favorite part about the set visit? you lived the fangirl dream today! A: getting to see all of the cast and the movie magic that was happening! 


Additional Comments:

@jul_liaaa: The cast of @OfficialVAMovie...wow. #VampireAcademy

@jul_liaaa: I don't think it's possible to convey the incredible welcome& kindess I felt from the cast & crew today #VampireAcademy @OfficialVAMovie

@jul_liaaa: Also, guys, I saw it...the infamous duster. (; #VampireAcademy

@jul_liaaa: I can't get over the talent and kindess and silliness on set. #Vampire Academy
@jul_liaaa: I can't really describe things in detail! We don't want to ruin any surprises! Trust me, it'll be worth the wait (: #VampireAcademy
@jul_liaaa: Zoey IS Rose, so frienly &outgoing &she has that fiery side. Danila is such a gentleman &manages to be a complete badass at the same time.

@jul_liaaa: Lucy and Sami are sweethearts and absolutely lovely. Ashley, Edward, and Chris are complete charmers. Sarah is wonderful and so sweet.
@jul_liaaa: Oh, and @DomSherwood1 gave me a kiss on the cheek before I left... you can all freak out now. #VampireAcademy

@jul_liaaa: Thank you to the #VAFamily for all of your wonderful support! I can't wait to see the video/pictures from today! (: #VampireAcademy



Tweets from the VA cast





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOSH! i'm jealous! lol XD

Anjani said...

*sigh* i wish i was her! can't wait to see at least a preview or still pictures of them in action..
thanks for compiling these tweets ;)