Monday, May 27, 2013

Danila Kozlovsky Top 50 of 2013 Interview + Photoshoot

Interview has been translated to English. For original, scroll to the via link at the bottom:

Danila Kozlovsky
"The beautiful and talented actor MDT made great strides and from budding into a movie star of the first magnitude."

imagebam.com


imagebam.com imagebam.com

I did not expect that "Duhless" so powerful shot, and no one, I think, is not expected.My hopes were more concerned with the "spy". "Duhless" what? Well, the film is about the present, as if nothing really interesting in it. Another thing is "The Spy": pseudo-historical space, utopian Moscow with Skype, airships, CCTV cameras. Special world, interesting. Heroic comics, completely new genre for us, the first experience of the brave. It turned out, no, we do not need it. It is necessary to herself, as if not quite to himself, something about its time. I am grateful to the success of "Duhless": good rental figures, festival awards, rocked the information field around me - all this is definitely nice.

Negative roles I have a shortage, but over time will surely offer once feel that the character was to spoil. Several times I was offered something negative, but it was not evil, but some idiots. Why Do I? Villain I will not be afraid, just give. Do not be afraid that this is not a good role hurt my radiant image. I was not afraid to appear in the "Merry", agreed almost without hesitation. When else will fall this chance - to shave my legs, stretch tights, wear a woman's dress, heels to stand up and sing Casta Diva? This is very useful for the actor's body shakes, they can be as you shake, and I'm all for. The question is always the same: the content and quality. And I have long dreamed of a musical. And I'm dying to play a cool comic role. When I heard about a good script - I will fight for it. We Pasha Ruminovym have an idea - not a comedy in its purest form, but fun, we like it, and I hope that we shall achieve it.

I want to be an artist who believe. Want to producers by signing a contract with me, did not doubt that for the money to purchase quality workforce. To the audience, buying a ticket for my film to be sure that they knowingly shit tonight is not threatened, because this guy's shit is not removed. That it will be at least as infamous movie with an interesting story - he may not like it, but will not cause disgust. I want, in short, that my name meant a certain level, quality.
As I auditioned for "Vampire Academy"?On Skype. Directed by Mark Waters was sitting in Los Angeles, I was in St. Petersburg were recorded on a conventional camera, and he led by Skype: assigning tasks, refine, correct.Then he sent over the Internet that was removed, and they are already there and watched the whole company made the decision. I flew to him only recently, when everything was decided."Vampire Academy" - is a book series, its author - Richelle Mead, American writer. Has already published six books, our film - at first. It is wildly popular in the West now history: millions of readers in all languages, a huge fan from Peru to Japan. Hollywood is such a thing does not pass. Filming begins on the day.
Interview: Lidia Maslova 
Photo: Natalie Aref'eva