Thursday, June 6, 2013

That time I met Richelle Mead and lived to tell about it.


I had the honor of meeting the author of the Vampire Academy series Richelle Mead yesterday and decided to post pics and share my story cause well IT'S RICHELLE MEAD. Even wore my Little Dhampir shirt :3

ok so here i go...


During the Q&A Richelle had said, she is very good at hiding her emotions and you can never tell when she is really excited but when director Mark Waters sent her a picture of the Lissa and Christian meeting in the attic scene, she got really emotional. 
(cue me freaking out that they filmed that scene already)

She also was asked if she's gonna visit the set, and would she ever do a cameo. Richelle said she doesn't know if she ever would do a cameo,unless they did it really well. And that she's not sure of the actual date, but that she definitely will be visiting The Vampire Academy set in London!

She talked about how she can see the Blood Sisters cast as very similar to their characters. Like how Zoey and Cameron got stuck on the tube and they started doing cartwheels and joking around  "That's something that Mason and Rose would do." And how Lucy is always tweeting poetry and beautiful pictures. "That is definitely a Lissa kind of thing." She also said they stuck to the script pretty accurate and that "All the key parts are in there."


I took a video of her talking about her next book in the Bloodlines series The Fiery Heart  
(please ignore my little outbursts)
"Spirit drives people crazy, crazy is a term we use very loosely, but this book kind of exams more of mental health and depression and what is madness. And it's something Adrian sort of has to face and with Sydney at his side its very poignant at times."

"People thought Indigo Spell was hot, Fiery Heart is even more so."

"This is where the series gets real."



 I asked her if she could sign "hey little dhampir" instead of my boring name (and because i love me some Adrian Ivashkov) and SHE DID! And i wanted to cry of happiness.


This pretty much sums up my experience and how i acted the entire time.

(Fangirl mode was definitely active.)

So basically she is an amazing human being, and I'm really glad i got to meet the author of one of my favorite series. 

4 comments:

Bacon said...

CAN I LIVE INSIDE YOUR BRAIN FOR A DAY SO I CAN RELIEVE THIS EXPERIENCE?

Unknown said...

YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU 5EVER. CRYING AND SHAKIRA ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
srs bsns though,
ATTIC. SCENE.
UMMMM......YEAH NO I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. SOMEONE HELP. HOW DO YOU EVEN BEGIN TO PROCESS THIS AND HOW IS THIS REAL HOW HAS IT BEEN TWO WEEKS. IDGI.

candysky186 said...

It was a pleasure charting this experience with you.

Also she didn't want to expand her answers about Abe Mazur having more kids and that will be learning more about him in the next books.

Unknown said...

nike nfl jerseys
Christian Louboutin Sale
christian louboutin outlet store
nfl uniforms
Christian Louboutin Online
2015 hot jerseys
Christian Louboutin uk