Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Zoey Deutch Behind-the-Scenes Just Jared Spotlight of the Week Photos + Interview

Zoey Deutch is Just Jared's Spotlight of the Week! Check out these exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures as well as a sneak peek to her interview coming this Thursday! You can also view our previous post from her shoot back in December.

Photos: 
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
+ See more BTS photos + Interview sneak peek below!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Interview:
Zoey: "To be quite honest, I don’t really feel there has been a big vampire film recently, although it is a subject and a genre that has definitely been explored and in some people’s eyes perhaps overdone. I haven’t done extensive research, but I don’t think there’s been too many vampire films as funny as this, or as I hope it’s perceived" 

BTS Video:

No comments: